If you did not created recovery drive and Windows won’t start you have option to create installation media directly on the Microsoft website. Please follow below link to create installation media: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
1. On a working PC, go to the Microsoft software download website .
2. Download the media creation tool and then run it.
3. Select Create installation media for another PC .
4. Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
5. Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish .
6. Connect the installation media you created to your non-functional PC, and then turn it on.
7. On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select Next . If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.
8. Select Install now .
9. On the Enter the product key to activate Windows page, enter a product key if you have one. If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free or bought and activated Windows 10 from the Windows Store, select Skip and Windows will automatically activate later. For more details, see Activation in Windows 10 .
10. On the License terms page, select I accept the license terms (if you agree to them), then select Next .
11. On the Which type of installation do you want? page, select Custom .
12. On the Where do you want to install Windows? page, select a partition, select a formatting option (if necessary), and then follow the instructions.
13. When you've finished formatting, select Next .
14. Follow the rest of the setup instructions to finish installing Windows 10.