Any other symptoms? Like beeping? What are the lights on the device? Any number light up? Anything at all on the screen?
Please take a look at the following and let us know the outcome.
• Power off computer, leaving the computer plugged in. Press and hold the power supply test button on the back of the power supply unit.
• If the power supply diagnostic light next to the switch illuminates, the problem may be with your system board.
• If the power supply diagnostic light next to the switch does not illuminate, disconnect all external peripherals, "usb memory sticks, keyboard etc." and press and hold the power supply test button.
• If it illuminates, there could be a problem with a peripheral.
• If the power supply diagnostic light still does not illuminate, the problem is probably with the power supply.
We await your response,