Before returning any goods to us, it is important that you obtain our authorization. To do so, please "Add New Support Ticket" to initiate the process.
WHAT IS COVERED? In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use (Don't eat or drink over your laptop. Eating on your laptop or even in front of your laptop could lead to bits of food falling into the keyboard. Some liquid food being ingested by a user could also spill over the keyboard and lead to damages in the hardware components on the motherboard.)
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need insurance cover for this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.
All items are covered by a Return to Base Warranty. This means that as the customer, you are responsible for sending the item back to us. Please ensure that the product is insured and that you have a courier tracking number.
Please note that warranty returns will generally take approximately 7-14 working days to process upon arrival, although in rare cases it may take longer due to high workloads. During the repair process, any devices returned under warranty will be factory reset. Please be aware that MicroDream is not liable for any damage to or loss of programs, data, or removable storage media during the repair process.
In order to process your return, please include a copy of the invoice and state the reason for the return.
Micro Dream Limited
12 Brixham Enterprise Estate
Rea Barn Road
Lastly, please take care to pack the product securely to prevent transit damage. Avoid using a bag when sending the item back to us. If the product is received and found to be inadequately packaged, resulting in damage, the customer will be held responsible, and the warranty may become void.