You need to get our authorization before returning goods back to us. Please "Add New Ticket"
WHAT IS COVERED? In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of Product use
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use (Don't eat or drink over your laptop. Eating on your laptop or even in front of your laptop could lead to bits of food falling into the keyboard. Some liquid food being ingested by a user could also spill over the keyboard and lead to damages in the hardware components on the motherboard.)
- Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Product that has been modified or altered
- Software issues (a file corruption, internet setup etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need insurance cover for this.
- Used batteries, although we do guarantee that it will hold at least one hour's charge. We will replace batteries which do not meet these criteria if reported within one week of receipt and the battery supplied is returned. Batteries are considered as consumable items - as they are expected to degrade over time. Some may require replacement.
All item carries Return to Base Warranty. This means "You the Customer" are responsible for sending the item back to us where product should be insured and should have courier tracking number.
Warranty returns will take approximately 7-14 working days to process once the goods have arrived (on rare occasions may take a bit longer due to work load). Any device returned under warranty is factory reset as part of the repair process. MicroDream is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media during the repair process.
You need to include copy of invoice and state reason of return.
12 Brixham Enterprise Estate
Rea Barn Road
Please don't forget to pack the product well so it's not damaged during the transit.
Please DO NOT use a bag when sending the item back to us.
If the product received is not packed well and we received it damaged *customer will be responsible*